Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

About Me

Search This Blog

Iqra!

Here you will find children and parenting books that I love and recommend. Library* Library Part 2* Islamic Library *Hair Library *Chapter Books

Segmented thoughts

Oct 6, 2010

Why their are so few female engineers


If you are a frequent follower of my blog (if your not please click the little button at the very bottom of the page that says follow) you know that recently I have been looking for toys that encourage various skill sets. To make a long story short I came across this political cartoon and I think it sums up my last two post, Pink planes trains and cars oh my! and Raising balanced, high achieving girls through play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails